An idea hatchery. Exploring ideas dreamt, written, and lived. Diversely concerned with Invention, Literature, Music, Psychology/Sociology, Service, Communication, Art, Journalism, Resource Mangagement, Film, and Story.
Distinct from flannco.worpress.com

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Robot Auto-completes

There I am typing a search into Google.  Before I can finish, it's already suggesting results based on what I've typed so far:  "Robot" suggests "robot unicorn attack" and "robotic pirate monkey".  I abandoned my search, deciding that whatever I was searching for was pretty lame compared to the amazing things Google expects me to search for.

(Upon closer inspection, Google's Autocomplete feature is a cause of recent controversy.  But I'm not suing.  I'm just gonna let this one go.)

No comments: